KPC Board Position Available
KPC is looking for someone to volunteer to serve on the Board of Directors as Treasurer. In particular, we are looking for applicants with skills in accounting, bookkeeping, operational budgets, etc
All people with a heart for our mandate, mission, and a willingness to spend 6-12 hours per month, both attending Board meetings and assisting with helping govern and maintain our growing organization are encouraged to apply with a CV and references to Caroline Mangosing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Board Treasurer for the Board of KPC to commit to, but not limited to, the following:
1. Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
2. Oversee finances of the organization
3. To work with staff to administrate fiscal matters of the organization
4. To work with staff to provides annual budget to the board for members’ approval
5. To work with staff to design financial reports and ensure that reports are accurate and timely
6. To advise staff on financial priorities and information systems, and report to the board any financial irregularities, concerns, opportunities
7. Ensures development and board review of financial policies and procedures
8. Chair the Finance Committee and leads committee matters, prepare well for meetings, and review and comment on minutes and reports.
9. Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
10. Gets to know other committee and Board members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
11. Is an active participant in evaluating and planning efforts for the AGM.
12. Participates in fund raising for the organization.